1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
What I know is that he was human. He was broken. He shared those struggles, honestly, with people. And, in that arena, made people feel less alone. What I know is that depression is a foe you cannot turn your back on. What I know is that you are not alone.twloha)
But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.(via faultinourstarsmovie)
Ever feel like some days you are just wasting your time in a relationship but it’s too painful to leave but it’s too painful to stay? I don’t even know if that makes any sense. All I want to do is cry but nothing comes out. No matter what I do I’m not good enough and that is killing me. He spends all his time talking to all these other women and has fucked one of them, who by the way is now stalking me! She chased my son and I around the mall two weeks ago, and of course he wont “take sides” wont believe what I say happened over what she says. I have known him for 7 years! He has not even known her a year. Why in the fuck would I lie?!
national moment of silence 2014 (for victims of police brutality)
share the following:
This is real stood people can do instead of just posting about it and complaining that its happening. How about you get off your ass and do something about it!